Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday stuff

Last Sunday I told the boys that it was time for church. They looked up with me with big, concerned eyes and explained that Ghostbusters was on television, and the Stay-Puft marshmallow man was just about to appear. The result of their pleas? We were 15 minutes late to church...

A scene in our house. Seven-year-old Floyd with a too-big plastic guitar playing Guitar Hero--the song: "Rock You Like a Hurricane."

I found a stash of Euros in a drawer left over from a trip a few years ago. I looked at that and realized that may be the only good financial investment I've ever made.

Tomorrow is the night-before-full-moon. As I understand it, this is the best night to photograph a moonrise, for it rises right at dusk. I hope it will be clear.

No comments: