Thursday, October 04, 2007

A gift idea

For the Christian who has everything... talking Bible character dolls. From the description:

"The foot-tall Jesus doll will be able to recite five Biblical verses at the push of button on its back, while the Moses doll will recite the Ten Commandments. The Mary doll will recite a long Bible verse."

My favorite part: Jesus and Moses have totally been lifting. They are ripped! In fact, I think those are workout towels over their shoulder.

"Hey Mo, can you spot me over here on the benchpress. I'm going for a PR."

(Thanks to Wayne for the link)



7 comments:

Bad Runner said...

Variant of recently posed philosophical question: Could God put so much weight on the bar that he couldn't bench it? :)

Brad Wright said...

Very funny. I'd put my money on J & M here.

Anonymous said...

You didn't think the Son of God would be puny did ya?
Paula

Knumb said...

You had me at "Hey Mo"

Ben Byerly said...

If Jesus just shaved the sides of his beard, he'd look a lot like someone else we see a picture of every day. (I guess that would have to be be pre-haircut, and I can't say anything about the "ripped" part. I've never seen you in person.) . . . we might also have to get his hair a little wet . . . maybe just after surfacing out of the Sea of Galilee on a storm night.

Brad Wright said...

LOL Ben. It's true, he looks rather GQish. A litle water for his hair is all he needs.

I agree Paula!

Anonymous said...

I think Jesus looks like former NY Jets star Mark Gastineau, especially with that buff build. Though I always figured JC to be a QB. Maybe he'd bring back the two-way player in the second coming...