Monday, June 28, 2010

My blog turns 1,000 posts old

I just noticed that my blog is now 1,000 posts long (or deep?). I started it on a bit of a lark, and who would have thunk, but it's still going.


It has served me very, very well, ultimately leading to a book contract and lots of useful contacts in academics and the media.


When I started the blog, I was writing more extensive essays, sometimes based on data. Now, however, I spending so much time writing for publications (in part, due to the blog), that the blog is more talking about whatever I've happened to notice.


Still... 1,000 posts, that's a lot more than I thought it would be.

2 comments:

Jay Livingston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jay Livingston said...

Congratulations. Now on to the next thousand.